Washed the 350SDL this morning while it was still “cool”.  Moved it into the
garage and have been clay bar and waxing in 15 minute increments so I don’t end
up soaking wet from the humidity.

I use holiday weekends as reference points for waxing. End of the year
holidays, Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Still thinking about going and looking at this car this weekend:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5735135358.html
<http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5735135358.html>

Hmm.  If it is solid and I could get it for $1000….