Batting .500 in Clive.

CLEARLY the H=> (road to hell) agenda is to spread this "success" to the rest of the country and to the RTW.

Barry the bummer has been shipping the Rahmettes all over the country, giving them section 8 housing, food (EBT), bummerfones, and other goodies. Unfortunately, I am not aware that gunrunning is part of the program. This forces the rahmettes to sell what they buy wit food stamps to buy guns and ammo. We have probably a hunnert of em just a couple blocks away.

One of the direct results of this was a ok corral scene yesterday at a "second annual black party" in the upscale 'burb of Clive. 4 shot, one dead on the spot, the second dead before he hit the horspital. BATTING .500! Bummer exported the best shots to adjoining states.

http://whotv.com/2016/09/05/1-man-killed-several-others-injured-after-overnight-shooting-in-clive/

One of the upstanding citizens: From 4 years ago: http://patch.com/iowa/westdesmoines/concert-goer-threatens-to-kill-west-des-moines-police-officer
Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 6, 2016 at 1:45 PM
13 for 65 this past (long) weekend, boosting the total annual count in the land of solid Dem control, and home of our president, up past 500! Batting .200 for the long weekend, 9 for 31 just Monday, almost .300, gun control improving rapidly!

" Thirty-one of the 65 people shot over the long weekend were wounded between 6 a.m. Monday and 3 a.m. Tuesday. Nine of the fatal shootings occurred over that period."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-labor-day-tuesday-20160906-story.html

Another 13 who will vote D in perpetuity!

Clearly "we" need to send more money for Rahm to spend on more programs!

--FT