On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:47:52 -0400 Max Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Thanks, that worked!

It worked for me, too. Thank you.

Craig

> On September 15, 2016 11:55:19 AM EDT, Rick Knoble via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >Craig (and Mao) inquire:
> >
> >>So, for those of us who don't do facebook, what was it?
> >
> >https://www.dropbox.com/s/tn0cia1evsokj93/14365593_419789658191363_17127871_n.mp4?dl=0
> >
> >Rick

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   285 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint and attend to the
                                            headlight switch -- and now I
                                            need to do something about the
                                            broken left rear trailing arm)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)

Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma