I will say the same thing that I said about the Jeep Wagoneer.
It would make a good hobby vehicle for you but I cannot see it as your daily driver. You have an old pickup truck if I recall. It would be a lot like driving your old pickup all the time. Sort of a fun vehicle to have around but not if you have to use it every day.

I drove a 1986 Chevy Suburban for almost 10 years but that was a while back. I got it in August 1991 and sold it in December 2000. It was useful as it had 3 rows of bench seating and seatbelts for 9 people. The engine never caused much trouble but the AT did. 700R4 transmissions were not wonderful. Not much else was trouble - did normal stuff like tires, brakes, ball joints etc. AC was a bit of trouble as it had rear air and the lines under the truck feeding the back unit would corrode with salt and leak. I had them replaced twice. Paint was not wonderful. I had it completely repaired and re-painted but within a couple of years, it needed more repairs- especially around the rear quarters and back doors.

Newer vehicles - especially trucks drive much nicer, make better mileage, and are much quieter. I like the look of the old ones but I am not interested in swapping my 2013 F150 Supercrew for an 80's Suburban.

RB