I have a HVLP sprayer in a box on the shelf.  I was afeared the thing would put
out clouds of mist and speckle all the cars on the street while I tried to lay
down paint.   Best time of day for perfect conditions is from 0600 to 0900,
before the wind picks up.  That coincides with all the people getting into
their cars and driving past my paint clouds.  Once the paint is on, I have to
drive down the way a few feet to get out from the shade cast by large trees
across the street.  Sun clears the trees around 0930 and lasts until 1800 or
so.  I may whip out the sprayer to do the clear, as that would give a nice
broadcast over both colors with gooder speed laying it down.  It would require
much less taping, as I would only need to cover the windows.

clay