I think it's less here.The state recently sold off an old trail groomer, got
$40 for it which was the scrap price on a big heavy machine...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 1:35 AM, G Mann via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   Current scrap price here for steel is $50 per ton... Hardly worth the
trip
to the crusher........... recently.. we've had a number of scrap yards go
bankrupt...