      From: Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:23 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] Q for Larry

Larry,

do you have any info or insight on how the valvoline full synthretic
compares to M1?  I am curious if the base stocks are similar, and if
the performance is similar.  I think I will use the Valvoline in the
Merkun engines, but after the bad experience with castrol so-called
synthetic, I am not sure I want to try  it in an OM603.  My 616s get so
few miles that I leave them  on Mobil Dino oil.

uhOh!  Nuther oel thread....