Curt,

Do you have that backwards? I can't imagine running 15W-50 in the winter in
your neck of the woods. It would be like molasses, I would think.

I currently run Delo 15W-40 in the SDL with 3000 mile changes. I believe
strongly in the interval more than the oil, so it doesn't make a lot of sense
to use something like M1 in the car with that short of an interval.

A 2-1/2 gallon jug is around $26 at Wallyworld. Add $10 for a filter and an oil
change costs me roughly $30. I will probably change oil 2-3 times this year.

Dan

Sent from my iPad