> On September 19, 2016 at 9:01 AM Meade Dillon via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> Dubya will endorse Trump?

Good question.
There was a lot of visible Bush family butthurt over J E Bush not getting his
turn at the White House last year, but I don't recall GeeDubYou being one to
publicly express it. JayEee signed a presidential candidate unity pledge before
breaking it after Trump won, claiming that Trump wanted to discriminate against
immigrants like JayEee's wife. Apparently the ex governor of Florida still can't
figure out the difference between immigrants like his wife and illegal aliens
like Francisco Sanchez. If I were Columba Bush, I'd be pissed as heck at the
jackass I was married to for equating me to criminals like that.

Mitch.