Just to throw a little gasoline on the camp fire, I would like to posit
that since the Democrat party is scrambling to replace Hillary at the last
minute because they have finally determined she is likely not healthy
enough to finish the run, they select Jeb Bush.

He is after all well qualified, being an "Undocumented Democrat" and more
closely aligned with the Democrat platform than the Republican. Plus.. he
so is full of industrial strength butt hurt over being "Trumped" he just
might be "energized" for a change..

My apology to anyone I have not pissed off.. I'll get to you soon...

Grant...