      From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 2:19 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Strange effect

I bought some of the LED "shop lights" from Costco a few weeks back and
put them in the garage.  Those things put out some really good light,
maybe more than the tubes, were like $25 each, come on immediately, are
in a format just like the 4ft tube fixtures. They weigh nothing so easy
to hang.  I might get some more to replace the tube fixtures I have in
there.

--FT

On 9/19/16 10:54 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
> I have a similar problem with a 2 bulb unit in our kitchen, in our case I
> think its the bulbs since they came with the house when we bought it 10 years
> ago. My plan is to replace them with LEDs but since we almost never use the
> big fluorescent fixture I'm also thinking I might replace the whole thing
> with a much smaller fixture and move the big fixture into the basement. I'd
> still replace the tubes with LED tubes though...
> -Curt

--FT