Dan
Rewiring them is a piece of cake. You just cut out the Ballast and wire the Hot & Neutral to the tombstones on one end. i replaced the tubes from Home Despot 40 bucks for 2 the ballast that was in the fixture was bad and was going to be over 40 to replace. Toggled is the brand they sell. I got Daylight (5000K) bulbs. You can find the LED bulb kits cheaper on the net. It took me 30 min to change out mine that was from the time I went to the garage to get tool (Screwdriver & Wire Cutter &
Ladder) 'till I put the tools away.

 Russ W.