THanks! that was enough that I could find them elsewhere. I have not seen ones like that! I like em!

Here is the mamazon listing. $25.50 each, delivered to your or my hacienda, so long as you are already getting ripped for prime.
https://www.amazon.com/Feit-917972-Electric-Utility-Light/dp/B00LFAY5SM

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 19, 2016 at 5:04 PM
They had a coupla pallets full at the store when I bought mine, but like most Costco stuff that is not a staple they get stuff in, it sells out, they might or might not get more in at some point. So stuff like that you have to buy when they have it.

I wanted to get a patio/deck set. They had a couple at the store. By the time management decided that set was preferred, they had no more. I ask the guy to order one as they had them on the web site, he said they couldn't do that, they got whatever corporate decided to put on the truck on Mondays and Thursdays, they would know the day before, when the truck was loaded, what was coming. OK I say, call me when one is on the truck, or I'll pay for one now, for whenever one shows up. No can do. Ultimately some did show up, I called to find out if they had them, they did, so I went and got the set. They don't seem big on that kind of customer service.

But to answer your question, you need to be blessed to get in the store or buy stuff on the web site.

Here they are, more $ than at the store, which is how stuff often is (the deck set was like $300 more on the web site than in the store)

http://www.costco.com/4%e2%80%99-Linkable-LED-Shop-Light-with-Pull-Chain-2-pack.product.100284402.html

--FT

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
September 19, 2016 at 4:26 PM
Can anyone find a link for those Costco $25 shop light fixtures? Nothing turned up o n my search, but maybe they don't call them shop lights. Or better yet, another source.

Does costco allow internet sales to mere mortals or do you need to be among the "blessed to enter? Makes no sence to pay $60 or $100 "membership" to buy $100 worth of lights.