The Costco link is $56 for 2, the amazing link looks to be for 1? But the ones I got at Costco store are the Feits like the amazing link.

I don't generally like the very cool light, but these things at 4kK are not bad at all in the shop and feel very natural, unlike the more harsh fluorescent light which I think has more blue in it.

--R