I have a locally owned ACE Hardware that opened maybe 10 years ago close by in
a little strip mall. I rarely if ever go to a big box home improvement store
since they opened. Staffed by a bunch of old gruff curmudgeonly guys who really
know their stuff.

They're moving to a new location down the street in a new building in January.
Looking forward to that.

Dan

Sent from my iPad