I am just impressed that you used the word "lubricious" !

Don Snook

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Penoff [mailto:d...@penoff.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:16 PM
To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Q for Larry

It also implies my motivation is coming from the idea that I know better - I
don’t, nor do I profess to.  It’s more a matter of overcompensation and fiscal
analysis on my part - Yes, the oil probably isn’t bad/worn/exhausted/sooted up
at this point, but I want the peace of mind that the oil in my car is as clean
and lubricious as possible, and I’m willing to spend a little extra for that
assurance.

So it’s not a matter of, “I’m smarter than the guys who designed this to begin
with.”

But thanks for suggesting it, Marshall.

<grin>