So how much are LED light bulbs?  I need to start switching over I guess.

On 9/20/2016 8:44 PM, M. Mitchell Marmel via Mercedes wrote:
One thing I like about the LED bulbs:  No heat.  My bedroom/office used to
get rather stuffy with three 60 watt incandescent bulbs in the ceiling fan
fixture.  With three LED bulbs, things stay nice and cool...

In my workshop, I installed one of those y-shaped two bulb fixtures in the
bottom of the fan fixture.  Now I have a globe bulb lighting the room and
an LED spotlight shining down on the workbench.  Works splendidly!

-MMM-