Absolutely.

That's why I swapped out all the PAR floodlights in the kitchen.  Not only were
they inefficient and had to be replaced regularly, but they presented a pretty
significant heat load.

I'm satisfied that not only are we saving money from the lower electrical
consumption, but also from far less heat being generated and the additional
load on the HVAC to remove it.

Dan