Floriduh has "classic" plates for cars 30 years or older, but the fees are
essentially the same as current plates, and you have to renew annually.  Sort
of defeats the purpose, in my mind.

They have "permanent" classic plates, too, but the vehicle has to be older and
not used as a daily driver. Woosconsin had a similar arrangement years ago with
a lifetime (one time) fee and the vehicle couldn't be on the road in January
and February, or something goofy like that. Otherwise you could drive it all
you wanted.

Dan

Sent from my iPad