Pre-malaise era 440, the HP number isn't exciting, the 5.7l in my RAM is rated
at 345HP but the torque number, 350#ft and its probably all down low, what a
stump puller!
-Curt

      From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:47 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] 1972 Town and Country wagon on BAT

This car is incredible - the last of an era of cheap gas and excessive
size.  It appeals to my basest instincts.  Gotta love that dual function
rear hatch - the very acme of early 1970s  technology.  Has crank windows
except for the tailgate glass which is electric. wtf!

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-chrysler-town-country/