I had a nearly identical 71 Chrysler T & C. Gold or bronze in color. Bought new in Apr '71; SWMBO sold it in '78 while I was in Greenland. Mighty good-driving, good-riding car, not as good as a 126 or 124, though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:47 AM
Subject: [MBZ] 1972 Town and Country wagon on BAT

This car is incredible - the last of an era of cheap gas and excessive
size.  It appeals to my basest instincts.  Gotta love that dual function
rear hatch - the very acme of early 1970s  technology.  Has crank windows
except for the tailgate glass which is electric. wtf!

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-chrysler-town-country/