Paint looks dull.  I question the 29,000 mile claim.  Look at the headlight
switch knob and the brake release knob.  The paint on both of those should be
like new.  The paint on the top of the turn signal stalk is worn off as well.
Someone has run the front into something, too - look at the bottom of the
grille. Radio antenna grommet is gone, so there’s probably some grunge in the
bottom of the trunk.  DAsh is cracking at the corners of the speakers, another
tell that it’s been outside a lot.

I’m guessing it sat outside a lot, possibly?  The paint looks really dull.

Dan