Absolutely.  I’m in Apple long.  Way long.

Stock has been up about $8/share over the last week or two, mainly due to the
Samsung battery explosions.  It seems to be slowing down over the past year,
but they still pay decent dividends and the long term projections continue to
show growth.  It would have to tank pretty significantly for me to bail.

Dan