> On September 22, 2016 at 3:49 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Yup.
>
> I thought Kleb or someone else said all MLs were to be avoided?  Of course, if
> the price is right who cares, right?
>
> What happened to your S420?

It's still sitting here, but it's no snowmobile.
I wouldn't mind a ML in the same color for towing and bad weather.
Sounds like I want something from this century and not a 1998-1999.
I had thought they were mechanically identical to my S210 4matic, but it turns
out the ML has a dual range transfer case that's less reliable than the C and E
class cars.

Last one I looked at had a transfer case warning light "it's just the shift
solenoid, an easy and cheap fix", a huge exhaust or manifold leak on the right
bank, and a very soft feeling torque converter. The dark green paint had a lot
of blue in it, would not make a matching set with my W140. Front carpet missing,
but it's got some good rubber mats in it. Body was rock solid underneath if
anybody wants a cheap project truck.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5792786880.html

Speaking of cheap, before I found the green one in Columbus I was thinking of
buying this burgundy ML55 in Okemos, might still take a look at it this weekend:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5789622984.html