Yep ! ...

Cut my teeth on Jags and "other furen kars" as well...

Rule 1: There is no flat rate for a Jag repair... it's done on the "as long
as it takes" plan...

Rule 2: English drink warm beer because the refrigerators are made by Lucas.

Rule 3: Always keep the tool box first aid kit well stocked.. you are going
to bleed.