If the text is correct, then this would be an interesting car to own.  It would
not be top of the line, but probably has good features.  Most of the
biodegradable wire issues were dealt with.  It looks much like the 300SE my kid
drives.  His car has a few failures,  this one should have no failures for the
price he wants.  Value of these things is in the crapper, so the only way
seller gets this amount, the car is near salesroom functional.

Standard failures would be vacuum pump in the rear seat.  Door close assist,
trunk close, a few other things.  #1 boy got his car at PnP in pretty good
shape with bad wire harness and crapped out trans for $1300.  Another $2k to
fix the trans and he was on the road for the past three years.  Windows will
fail, the wiper fluid tank gets wonky, Becker radio farts.  Black paint is
single stage, so pretty easy to keep looking good.

clay