points the crew decides instead of dollar value of the purchase and sale of
unused parts from LeMons.  Same safety gear that does not count against you.

SO, if you had a w124, you could LeMons race it if you got it for $500 and any
fixes were paid with sale of seats and other spare parts.

Chump car seems to give the thing a value depending on all the special goodies
that would have come standard which make it a better car than a Toyota.

clay