Jill Stein recently got herself arrested for blocking traffic related to the pipeline construction. This was after whatever she did in SD that got her on the "WANTED" poster. Does these qualify her as "off the rails"?

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM
Never met or heard of Jill, probably just as well. I wonder if my wife ever ran across her. One of her med school classmates (Boston U School of Medicine, BUSOM) turned into some kinda of wacko herbal doctor or something, so they might know each other. The girl was always kinda "out there" and finally went off the rails.

--FT

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 1:23 PM
Jill Stein, you might have met her when you lived in Bawston, she's a dr of some sort but also a bit of a quack that seems to just ignore science... If anything Johnson is too reasonable, its pretty much the same reason Rand and Ron Paul never really got any traction. Being reasonable doesn't get you TV time they way crazy does.
-Curt

From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Trump won

I saw Johnson and that woman Jill something on interviews on PBS.  They
were both fairly incoherent, Jill much worse.  She had lots of ideas but
none of them made the least bit of practical sense.  He was just sorta
all over the place and I cannot remember anything specific that caught
my attention, and I did listen fairly closely.  I'm sure they are both
well-intentioned but just did not resonate.

But I think all 4 of them should be up there and let them all go at it,
since they do have some degree of traction. Let the voters sort it all out.

-FT

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 1:13 PM
I saw Johnson and that woman Jill something on interviews on PBS. They were both fairly incoherent, Jill much worse. She had lots of ideas but none of them made the least bit of practical sense. He was just sorta all over the place and I cannot remember anything specific that caught my attention, and I did listen fairly closely. I'm sure they are both well-intentioned but just did not resonate.

But I think all 4 of them should be up there and let them all go at it, since they do have some degree of traction. Let the voters sort it all out.

-FT

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Ugh, I'd rather take a bath in raw sewage than watch a debate with those two idiots. If Johnson were in the debate I'd consider it but the powers that be are so afraid of different thoughts they'd never ever let him in...
-Curt

Come on down to Chucktown, next debate will probably be shown (again) on USS YORKTOWN, I'll buy you a hotdog and a couple beers, or we could go to Hyman's for some decent seafood.

We had a sold-out theater last night, I think the seating capacity is 300, so I'll buy your ticket as soon as they come up for sale.
Max Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 27, 2016 at 12:45 PM