No, but I'd guess you can buy a new relay for the price kent wants to bodge up your car. About $130 for a new one and $30 to 75 for a used one. Check out ebay You can use a 4 cyl or 5 cyl relay. Just put in the right fuse.

If you think you want to go the pushbutton relay route, let me know. I can help you find the right relay and fuse. You can make your own wires. It won't save you much money, but it will be cheaper than Kent's kit.
John Ingram via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 3, 2016 at 5:38 AM
Thank you all for the great replies to my questions. I knew I would get the benefit of all your experience. I will start testing. Since the dashboard indicator light goes on this indicates the fuse is good. Looks like I need to get the relay.

There also is the push button relay kit from Mercedes Source, replaces stock relay. Anyone tried this?

Thank you all again for your help.
John Ingram