Floyd/Rich - I hope is this isn't you:

"Cars packed highways in South Carolina, where officials gave mandatory
evacuation orders for several counties. Tempers apparently flared during
the slow traffic. *A man got out of his truck at a point where vehicles
were being redirected, removed a traffic cone and sped away. Police chased
the man until he stopped on a dead-end road. The man fired at deputies and
police officers, who shot back and wounded him*, Berkeley County Chief
Deputy Mike Cochran told CNN. The man was hospitalized, but his condition
is unknown."