And I forgot to question " EV and Plug-in Hybrid...are better, faster,
cleaner, cheaper to buy, cheaper to operate and cheaper to maintain than
gas cars.  Its just the public is not aware of that yet."

OK, please make me aware!  I'd really like to see the numbers supporting
those claims.  Economics (aka reality) wins every time.

Gerry - I do thank you for posting - challenging assumptions and finding
new ways to solve old problems is fun.

Charleston SC