Injectors and/or timing.

The engine shocks are important, but replacing them won't affect the shaking at
idle enough for you to notice. Be aware that the repair kits, only available
through Mercedes, are about $75/each.

I would save the $ and put it towards a set of rebuilt and tightly calibrated
injectors or new engine mounts.

Dan