I don't think so, but I haven't looked at mine to see.

The OM617 has a rack damper screw that is visible at the top rear of the pump
as a bolt with a lock nut on it.

The bolt has a spring on the end that presses against the fuel rack in the pump
to dampen oscillations in the rack at idle. When the accelerator is pressed,
the rack moves away from the bolt and is no longer affected by the spring.

The springs tend to weaken over time, so if unstable idle occurs, you can
adjust the bolt in to see if it affects the idle and smooths it out. If not,
replace the bolt if you're sure everything else such as injectors are in order.

Dan