New WH installed.  Hoping for looooooong, hot shower tonight.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Snook via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> To: "Karl Wittnebel" <atypical...@gmail.com>; "mercedes@okiebenz com" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Donald Snook" <d...@snooklawllc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Matthew

After Hurricane Andrew hit, I went down to the area with a team from Habitat for Humanity and some guys from my church. We camped out in a Church that had rebuilt a big all purpose building and the facilities were pretty primitive. We figured out the best way to shower was using this exact method. It was always a battle to try to be the first few people to shower at the end of the day after the sun had heated the water. It was good for about 3 very quick showers before the warm water ran out and the only choice was straight from the garden hose!

Don Snook