Apples vs Oranges - I think you are talking Chevy and he is talking Ford.

On 12/10/2016 4:41 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I’m pretty sure it was the 350.  I don’t recall, as that was some time ago.  I
do remember that the snow tires from it worked great on my 59 VW barn door van,

On Oct 12, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Donald Snook via Mercedes <>

72 was 216 inches long and weighed 4600 lbs.   The 77 was just barely shorter
but about 500 pounds lighter.  I bet the engine in your Mom's car was a 429.

The T-Bird swelled in size up to 1976 where it was 226 long and 5100 pounds.
So, the 77 was 10 inches shorter and almost 1000 pounds lighter.

To search list archives