Apples vs Oranges - I think you are talking Chevy and he is talking Ford.

RB

On 12/10/2016 4:41 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I’m pretty sure it was the 350.  I don’t recall, as that was some time ago.  I
do remember that the snow tires from it worked great on my 59 VW barn door van,
though.

Dan

On Oct 12, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>