455 was later, like 71 on -- my Dad had a Bonneville with the 455. It made no power but was huge. I had a 71 Monte Carlo with a 350 that was a lot better than the 455.

My buddy in HS had a '65 Skylark convertible, baby blue with white interior, with a 445 Wildcat engine. It was beyond fun.

BTW Max your neighbor is going down tomorrow evening.  It's gonna be ugly.