I set up this meeting: http://www.postandcourier.com/20161004/161009735/recordings-show-summey-playing-both-sides-on-i-526

County Council meeting tonight, demonstrations to take place, calls for resignation over perceived racist comments that can be heard in the recordings. Billions of dollars involved with his activities so a lot of people have a lot of interest in the whole deal. It is a BIG deal going up to the state level and involving criminality and corruption at the highest levels. There will likely be lots more to come.

Democracy!

--FT