If it's OK now, wouldn't it be worth rescuing before it goes bad?

--R

On 10/13/16 1:32 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Talked to the owner just now. Engine has never been opened. Ouch. He knows
about the OM603 issues.

"Just drive it until it starts leaking. Then replace the head gasket!"

Yeah, right.

Moving on...,

Dan

On Oct 12, 2016, at 9:50 PM, Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>