Better to have new tumbler ready when ya turn it and take about 20 seconds to slip old one out and slip new one in.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "clay via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "clay" <redgh...@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New Ignition Switch Issue 95 E300D

+1 on that method. It took me a week of Tri-flow and the buzzy sander on the key head to give me one last turn of the key on the R107. Once fired up, drive directly to a reputable lock smith

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei

retired models-
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers