I put out two yard signs for Trump and they were both stolen. There is such a
demand for his yard signs, they are hard to get. So, since I'm retired, I now
go on the side of US78 here in Georgia and wave my signs at passing motorist.
I've gotten a lot of honks, waves, and thumbs up. I haven't gotten one nasty
response. Personally, if my neighbors support Hillary, it says a lot about
their character, integrity, and desires for the future of the USA. As I live
out in the country, neighbor contact is not a lot anyway. If the preacher
thinks Trump is worse than Hillary, then I'd personally stop attending his
church.
Just my opinion again.....
Best Wishes,
Roger