This is the only part that demonstrates a grasp on reality:

"I don't need help selling it or the usual scams. You can try, though, and I'll help you waste more time than you have."

How about we all start sending him inquiries, that could be fun, asking if he give a better price, can he finance, will he take a cashiers check, what is wrong with the breaks, all the usual CL timewaster stuff.

--R