Just as a point of reference, I’ve now been running hydrocarbon refrigerant in
the 90 350SDL for 3-4l months.  It’s been working great, with the exception of
temperature rise when at idle which was an issue even for R134a.  I suspect
that’s due to the inefficiency of the condenser since it is sized for R12.

I routinely see vent temperatures in the mid 40F range at speed with a 90F
ambient (or higher.)  When I come to a stop the vent temperature might rise
into the 60s.  No change in efficiency since I initially charged the system, so
it doesn’t appear to be leaking out or losing charge over time.