Those guys have been around in the RV  and mobile business for a long time.
They’re in Leesburg (FL) and from what I recall do a lot of over the road
stuff, like in class A RVs and power units in semi tractor trailer rigs.

They have typically used Kubota diesels, although I don’t know what they use
now, probably the same.  Their generators use Basler regulators, which are an
industry standard regulator, but I don’t know if they manufacture the
alternator (generator end) or buy it from someone offshore.  I suspect they
source them offshore.

Dan