In anticipation of finding a nice W126 I prepped the S420 for sale today.  It
may still be a few weeks or more, but I’ve got to get some photos done after a
good Martha’ing:

Here’s the dropbox album if you want to take a look.  I’m thinking of putting
it up for close to $5000, definitely in the high $4000s for sure.  116k,
everything but the headlight wipers work (and they do, they’re just
intermittent) and a lot of nice details like the MB black wheel centers, the
unobtanium MB mud flaps, safety triangle, etc.

Enjoy!  And let me know if you see a nice W126 diesel around - I’m jonesing for
one really bad…

To search list archives