Mao sez:

"So... someday, something other than outlawed fossil-fuel
internal-combustion or EV will be used for transportation, perhaps."

Yup!  It is called a horse!

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 2:25 PM
Kaleb wrote:
I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean

Someday, an EV that has similar historic character of our W123 today -
that might be nice, perhaps.  EV works in a city, but will not have
the flexibility that fossil-fuel internal-combustion transportation
provides.  So... someday, something other than outlawed fossil-fuel
internal-combustion or EV will be used for transportation, perhaps.
Or not.  We can deal with all things, correct?  Is this better?
mao

mao