WHAT IS THE LOWES U WILL GO TO SALES ME THIS CAR 2DAY CASH MUNEY?

--CL

On 10/15/16 3:26 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
In anticipation of finding a nice W126 I prepped the S420 for sale today.  It
may still be a few weeks or more, but I’ve got to get some photos done after a
good Martha’ing:

Here’s the dropbox album if you want to take a look.  I’m thinking of putting
it up for close to $5000, definitely in the high $4000s for sure.  116k,
everything but the headlight wipers work (and they do, they’re just
intermittent) and a lot of nice details like the MB black wheel centers, the
unobtanium MB mud flaps, safety triangle, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pro8vg8uuxud24x/AAAvwnw2CHcY_4EZYP8TA_Opa?dl=0

Enjoy!  And let me know if you see a nice W126 diesel around - I’m jonesing for
one really bad…

--FT