Stop looking!   Then they show up everywhere!

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 2:26 PM
In anticipation of finding a nice W126 I prepped the S420 for sale today. It may still be a few weeks or more, but I’ve got to get some photos done after a good Martha’ing:

Here’s the dropbox album if you want to take a look. I’m thinking of putting it up for close to $5000, definitely in the high $4000s for sure. 116k, everything but the headlight wipers work (and they do, they’re just intermittent) and a lot of nice details like the MB black wheel centers, the unobtanium MB mud flaps, safety triangle, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pro8vg8uuxud24x/AAAvwnw2CHcY_4EZYP8TA_Opa?dl=0

Enjoy! And let me know if you see a nice W126 diesel around - I’m jonesing for one really bad…