It has the rare zundfogle engine

--FT

On 10/15/16 3:39 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
Will it go a million miles?

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
1990 300D
Wickford RI

On Oct 15, 2016 3:27 PM, "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

In anticipation of finding a nice W126 I prepped the S420 for sale today.
It may still be a few weeks or more, but I’ve got to get some photos done
after a good Martha’ing:

Here’s the dropbox album if you want to take a look.  I’m thinking of
putting it up for close to $5000, definitely in the high $4000s for sure.
116k, everything but the headlight wipers work (and they do, they’re just
intermittent) and a lot of nice details like the MB black wheel centers,
the unobtanium MB mud flaps, safety triangle, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pro8vg8uuxud24x/AAAvwnw2CHcY_4EZYP8TA_Opa?dl=0

Enjoy!  And let me know if you see a nice W126 diesel around - I’m
jonesing for one really bad…

Dan

--FT