We will have to go back to ammonia refrigeration. Probly hafta make our own ammonia too....

NPR is indeed droning on that HFCs will be banned.... Sorry folks, it is more impt that the self righteous greenie-weenies feel good about themselves than the rest of us having safe food, air conditioning and other things. It is reported (based on falsified "data") banning HFC will lower the seas by 1/2 of one degree.....ooops that is temps... Well, it really does not matter as it is all made up to jerk sheeple around (to make them "controllable.")

Hmmm people used to use ice to lower temps [greenie-weenie not to self: hafta ban that too!]

We will indeed be using the magic fufu in the future.  FUture FUFU.  FU.

our own SoS, the Botoxicated French-speaking Liveshot Jean F'n Kerré, who has gravities and who, by the way, served (himself) in Vietnam has indeed sold us down the river AGAIN!

More hopeless change.
Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 3:10 PM

All of the Chrysler vehicles are using that as of 2017 as well as a lot of GM vehicles. I can say for sure having been in some 2017 GM vehicles with it this summer it does not cool near as well as r134, takes a long time to start cooling and does not get as cold.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 3:01 PM

The Chevy Spark uses
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/FRE1/1234YF/N1782.oap

only $999.99 for a ten pound can at my local O'Reilly's.
Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 10:19 AM
I just heard on some NPR report on the radio that there is a push now to ban HFCs, seems like our own SoS, the Botoxicated French-speaking Liveshot Jean F'n Kerré, who has gravitas and who, by the way, served in Vietnam, is behind it along with the UN and other countries that have not yet completely destroyed their economies.

So it might be that we will all need to be using the magic fufu in the future. FUture FUFU. FU.

--FT