Unfortunately, no.

They’ve always been pretty much unobtainium in the States, as MBUSA didn’t
offer them for long as accessories.  I don’t think they were popular enough to
warrant offering them, so they dropped them.  Tarek (SN) had a set of them that
came with the S500 coupe, so when it went to the big knackers in the sky I
removed them and put them on the sedan.  He picked them up in the UK or
someplace in western Europe.

I had an offer of $300 for the set a while back.  Turned it down.

Dan